Iphone user

Posted: Saturday, April 3, 2010 | Posted by edvinn |

I just got my iphone 3gs couple weeks ago and as other user do I also got myself a protection case for protection purpose.It was a speck product.
Ya ya , I know speck was a company that made most of the protection case for Apple product.

It was nice , but well just normally nice.I do drop off my iphone accidentally for a couple of times and it really protect it well . I supposed that's why it make for?

But anyway , one of my friend send me a link earlier about another iphone case which I found out really awesome. Come on man , that was really a boom. I never knew that there was a case that can charge your phone 24/7? although hte product come out at 2008. =.=

I am sure that all iphone user having this problem
THE PHONE BATTERY WONT LAST LONG!
I MEAN REALLY WONT LAST LONG!
if you turn everything on , wifi , 3g , brightness on , it simply kill your phone in less than 8 hours and that really causes a big problem.Your friend cant reach you , your family lost contact with you and what worst is that your girl thought you M.I.A from all of sudden.

Conclusion:
I want this case !!
...
..
.


Price: USD 100 (Rm350?)
T_T






0 comments:

Post a Comment