Korean Dream

Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 | Posted by edvinn |


Lyrics:
*E o e o in the e o e o why why
Leave me alone
e e e e e e e e how is it how is it
I'm going to do it my way

Double 80818 Yo G.D still on beat yo
Kinda shy, a soul man that's me big bang GD one
To all the young people, this world is yours
Put your mother fucking hands up
Rather than getting ruined, a mutual understanding of the leader

One two seven eight turn left to the right burrow shut
Ladies and gentlemen
Crazy guys do whatever you say you know
I'm captain G sparrow
Everybody just follow me now

The difference of flattery and the gene of being envious feel me
My melody lifts your heart, my age is ten three we were young
The mic was my heart's everything, knowing the dream keep it on
Keep running, the earth changed it's territory
I got got you boy tell me about it no doubt
Mother back girl, instead of explaining, showing is a better method

One two seven eight turn left to the right burrow shut
Ladies and gentlemen
I singing you singing
Hiphop and R&B grab on to anything

Dream big even if it's small
Behind me you're contaminated
My voice is lethal fine us
You became thin
On the stage I'm the hero
Can't stop now
Taeyang like shining star
Gdragon raise the roof roof

Like there's something different about us (what to do)
Don't want to do it like other people (like that)
Want to put on wings and fly like and flying

Personally thinks this version damn nice. F*cking nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment